The Arch Series 6500 with its flush mounted purlin design can be adapted to polyethylene or rigid covered roofs all while promoting built in condensate control features. Engineered for moderate to extreme wind and snow environments, this greenhouse is able to meet any load requirement. Incorporating superior strength ROLL-FORM arches and purlins, this structure is as strong as it is functional. A tradition in and of itself, Arch Series 6500 represents one of the most versatile greenhouses on the market today!
- Superior strength ROLL-FORM gothic arches and ROLL-FORM purlins insure unmatched structural integrity.
- Each arch assembly is produced from one ROLL-FORM component, no splices required, from peak to gutter.
- Condensate control features built into ROLL-FORM arches and purlins.
- Can be covered with polyethylene or rigid coverings.
- Easy to construct.
- Components are shipped pre-punched and cut to length, simplifying the installation.
- ROLL-FORM components nest one into the other during shipment, substantially reducing freight rates.