Acrylic Panels Greenhouse Covering
Choose DEC Acrylic Panels for more rapid growth, energy savings, higher yield and excellent quality. Our acrylic glazing sheets provide your crops with superior yield, shorter time to maturity, and more intense, vibrant color.
DEC acrylic glazing provides an excellent setting where the grower is in control and doesn’t have to react to changing conditions. With our acrylic products there’s no need to change growing techniques to offset declining light levels due to yellow, deteriorated coverings. Growers can also make the most out of their investment in computerized control systems. DEC acrylic glazing patented NO DRIP™ technology increases light levels during typical condensate conditions and greatly reduces droplet damage to plugs and blooms.
DEC acrylic is the proven performer that has been an integral part of the success of many of the world’s top growers over the past four decades. For your next greenhouse project, be sure to ask for DEC acrylic.
DEC acrylic glazing is more cost-effective over the long-term:
- Pay back as low as 3 years
- Great energy savings
- Exceptional life expectancy reduces replacement costs
- Save on heating costs—acrylic naturally holds heat in, unlike other glazing products
- Reduce/eliminate dependency on equipment, such as curtains or heating systems
- UV blocking acrylic prolongs life of interior greenhouse materials
- NO DRIP technology eliminates need for costly anti-condensate sprays
- Full 10 year non-prorated warranty
Back to Coverings Page