Greenhouse Fogger TurboXE - 2000
Our largest and most popular of the Turbo XE fogging fans, the XE-2000 (1HP, 60Hz) provides the best quality of fog and can propel its fog up to 35 feet. It has a maximum dry fog output of 30 GPH, but is fully adjustable even down to the lowest fogging levels. Generally, the XE-2000 is used for all large applications. Choose the 1/2 HP or or smaller units only if the XE-2000’s airflow would be too strong or if a quieter unit is desired. If you are not sure which TurboXE model is right for your application
The XE-2000 atomizing fan units can handle a variety of indoor/outdoor humidification or evaporative cooling applications. The nozzle-free fans can atomize ordinary water supplies into a very fine mist-like fog. Utilizing high-speed centrifugal force and powerful air flow, these units can propel a misty-fog stream up to 35 feet away. Units can be gravity-feed and are very resistant to acidic chemicals when used in fumigation applications. Widely used in mid-large scale commercial and industrial applications to humidify or evaporative cool large air spaces, but also ideal in spot cooling applications for example; employees working near incinerators, brick ovens, foundries etc..
Unlike other fog systems, TurboXE Foggers can accept ordinary water supplies, even well or pond water without the risk of clogging. The secret is in the nozzle-free, self-flushing atomization system that forces liquids through passageways in the fan blades, atomizing as the liquid exits the blades. In addition, TurboXE do not require high-pressure lines. Ordinary pressurized water lines are more than enough, and units can even be gravity-fed. By eliminating specialized pumps and filtering equipment, The XE-2000 saves time and reduces costs. The unique atomization process combined with the fan’s forced circulation provides high quality fog and uniform fog distribution
- Standard-equipped with a Baldor wash-down-duty motor for strength and reliability in wet, harsh environments. TurboXE -1000-Fan Unit
- Uses ordinary water and power supply to produce high quality, high volume fog.
- Fans can be stationary or equipped with oscillation.
- Excellent for safe, effective chemical fogging. Used for liquid pesticide and fungicide application, insecticide use and foliar feedings.
- Capable of continuous duty operation.
****XE-2000 Fans are standard-equipped with a dark teal housing and a dual voltage, white epoxy painted wash-down-duty™ (WDD) motor 115/230V, 1ph, 60Hz. See “Motor Option” below for other motor options.
Also Included With Every Fan Unit
- Adjustable-angle hanging bracket
- Choice of visual flow meter panel with strainer
- 12’ SJO indoor/outdoor, heavy-duty power cord
- 20’ Poly-Flo water line tubing
- 16’ water drainage line
- 100% stainless steel hardware
- Easy-to-follow operator’s manual
Back to Fogger Page